Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Day on the System 2.0 in Sarnia!

Sarnia a town about 2.5 hours from my house just dropped in a Sesitec System 2.0! I've only rode cable once before and have never seen a 2.0 system but I've seen a bunch of videos on the setup and have always wanted to try it out! So my friends Sam Medysky and Dan Steiner drove out to meet up with my girl Tahnee and myself for an afternoon session this past friday! The park was kinda small but the owner Tim was super chill and he was saying that him and his partner have some bigger plans! The towers were really short since they set it up in the water (set up in a marina) instead of on land. This made air tricks nearly impossible but was a dope set up for shredding rails! I'll definitely be going back once my cable board arrives next week! I was riding the 2011 Contact and it worked great but it will be fun to shred this park with a LF flex board!

Check out some of the photos!


The Sesitec System 2.0 setup in the @ Boarder Pass in the Sarnia Bay Marina!


My girlfriend Tahnee making her first few laps on a Cable system and loving it!


Naish team rider Steiner fresh of a broken femur! Getting his shred skills back!

Best team rider Sam Medysky showing the locals he's hit a few rails this season!


Couple Shots of me having some fun on the flat bar with the 2011 LF Contact!


Thanks to Tim @ Boarder Pass for hooking up the session! It was a fun day with good friends and good hits! Can't wait for the new A-Frame to drop in! Should be crazy!



Check back soon! Hopefully shoot some footy tomorrow in the slick!

No comments:

Post a Comment