Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Edits Dropping Like Crazy...

Have had a bunch of new edits come out as of recently!  First off was a project where I used a bunch of left over clips from the Shapes video.

BRAZIL GRINDS from Craig Cunningham on Vimeo.


Then I dropped an edit that was filmed all in one day from Nitro City Action Sports Resort in Panama aptly named One Day @ Nitro City with Craig Cunningham!

One Day @ Nitro City with Craig Cunningham from Craig Cunningham on Vimeo.


Lastly I had a short section in another Brazil video from Ryan Golversic featuring Chris Bobryk, Sam Medysky and myself.

East Coast Overdose Part 3 The Slider Cut from Best Kiteboarding on Vimeo.


Hope you guys dig them!   A full video from Nitro City with Rienstra, Colleen Carroll, Claire Lutz, Chris Bobryk and myself will be coming soon prodiced by Josh Pietras as well as a quick edit from the Florida Keys!  Wheeeew been busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment