Monday, August 26, 2013

West Coastin'

Been a while since I updated this... been pretty busy working on some projects and traveling lots! I was out on the west coast earlier this summer and as always it was a blast!



Besides the obviously awesome Slider Project park, great food, great friends, mountain biking and SUP adventures in Hood River I was also able to take a quick trip with North West Coast rep Dan Schwarz and his family for a demo out in Squamish, BC!  Colleen Carroll and myself hopped in Dan's new Mercedes Sprinter van and headed North!  What a place!  I had heard lots about the "Spit" in Squamish before but had never made it out... they had an amazing setup with flat water, a huge round pipe slider, a kicker and definitely the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen at a kite spot!  Snow capped glaciers on one tack and on the other a huge waterfall... I had never been so content just cruising around!




  


Looking through these photos I'm definitely excited to get back out to the west coast next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment